Friday, August 28, 2009

THE GOOD, THE BAD, THE UGLY? TELL IT LIKE IT IS!

As a home improvement contractor, I’m always interested in feedback from clients. Here’s your forum for telling me (and others in the industry) what you as consumers look for when you hire us to renovate or repair your homes. Feel free to tell me what you might not be comfortable telling me or asking me as I stand there estimating your job or explaining the cost. What’s most important to you? A quick return call or estimate, cost of the job, finding a licensed and insured contractor, a contractor’s experience and/or references, how quickly we can schedule your job or how flexible we can be? Or something else? What are your “pet peeves”/concerns and how can we improve our service to you, the customer?

No comments:

Post a Comment